Friday 14 March 2014

Spring Jewells

Spring is finally here ! The sky is blue, its warm and flowers are lining our surroundings. It is a truly beautiful time of year, not only for our land but also the stunningly bright, colourful and uplifting pieces filling the shops and our wardrobes at the moment.

 Bright oranges, pinks, greens and blues seem to be filling the shelves whilst sculptural floral pieces and the use of translucent Perspex seem to be key for this seasons jewelry trends.

In an independent boutique named Roberta, in Christchurch (Dorset) I found these stunning pieces of jewelry/art that would look gorgeous draped on any fashionista's outfit.

Remember girlies by shopping with an indie boutique you are more likely to get a fashion item that is different from the rest, and your pennies go to a local business, rather than a retail giant. If you are concerned about the prices in boutiques, in this case the orange sea enenemy necklace ( as I call it) can be purchased for £29.95, the same price you would pay for a Zara necklace ( that you will see everywhere).
Keep tuned for spring clothing trends in my next post !




7 comments:

  1. so true about shopping in boutiques, I much prefer doing that so you don't end up with the same thing as everyone else X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,

    These are very pretty!

    I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award :)

    www.generationbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    Ri x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know that i've nominated you for the Liebster Award! I've written a blogpost about it.

    http://ambernaomi.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the colours and am glad the sun is shining a lot more! Can't wait to see your clothing trend post!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) see my blog for the questions :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! I really like your blog! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Leibster Award. I wrote about the award in my recent post! ☺
    Please visit me at http://stayathomewifey-lg.blogspot.ca

    Lauren- Stay at Home Wifey
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya! Love your blog and the composition of your photographs - very neat! I can see that you've already been nominated a few times (it's my second time as well!) but I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award! Follow the link to check it out: http://thefashionparadepage.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/a-second-nomination-for-liebster-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete