Tuesday 11 March 2014

Vintage Wedding Dress Shopping.

So yesterday it was my birthday, and I decided I need a clear out!I am recently engaged and i have collected vintage and second hand gowns for a while now. I personally do not understand why some brides are against wearing a second hand dress because they have only ever been worn the once and are always taken such good care of, so you get the dress that you love for a fraction of the price and you are recycling so it is good for the fashion conscience too! Its a no brainer too me!

Here are some of the gowns I have collected over the years from charity stores, vintage shops and on Ebay.

These dresses give you an idea of what is out there in the vintage market at the moment, and if you fall in love with any of them they are currently listed on ebay!

          


This address will take you to my listed items up for auction! 

Happy Shopping x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment