Saturday 8 March 2014

Adventure in the streets of Paris

Whilst everyone else was trotting around London fashion week 3 weeks ago, I was in Paris roaming the street for inspiration for my final collection. I was lucky enough to visit premier-vision and paid witness to all the new color and pattern trends.. which involved allot of yellow, tropical prints and translucent knitwear. 

I however felt more inspired by all the street art or should a say Graffiti, tattoo'd around the streets of
 Les Halles.


 On my travels I also found numerous vintage shops, which are becoming increasingly popular in Paris. Vintage is definitely the way forward if you are looking to recycle clothing and feel better about your purchase, also you will be in the knowledge that very few people will be wearing the same thing as you. The only disadvantage being that prices for vintage products are ever increasing. Despite this, I did give into this cutie teddy bear jumper which cost me 20 euros.




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyouuuuu, I'm only a newbie, so really pleased to get some feedback !
    Will definitely be following you!
    Lots of Love, Lauren x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany and keep in touch. ;-)

    ReplyDelete